- just not enough time and space for you to bring out that part of you that you’ve been longing to express or do?
- a part of you that has been overlooked or set aside for some distant point in the future that never seems to arrive?
- a problem or situation you just can’t seem to resolve despite your smarts and experience?
- analyze problems to death; yet, still can’t seem to resolve them? Are the solutions you identify just satisfying, but not really gratifying?
- take on challenges and overcome obstacles on a daily basis often reaping targeted rewards, but remain less than satisfied?
- keep ignoring or setting aside something important or meaningful to you in order to make room for other coveted professional or personal rewards?
- live and work within a culture that doesn’t quite represent your values and sensibilities or let you use your true voice?
I can help you expand your perspective and find opportunities within that expansion. I can help you find the much desired space within the your space. I can help you….
Get unstuck from an ….
- unproductive mindset, or
- emotional maze
Find greater balance and meaning in your ….
- personal life, and/or
- professional life
I support you, follow your lead and flow with your process. I ask questions and I use various tools to help you get deeper into yourself and encourage discovery, perspective, clarity and release so that you can take action and move forward.
My coaching process is not linear. I don’t follow a rigid structure or a series of steps. I meet you where you are and attune to your unique style and journey.
I specialize in helping women puzzle through difficult or confusing situations, choices and transitions. I help them broaden their thinking, tap into the knowledge held within their bodies and subconscious and go one level deeper to gain perspective, identify and broaden their opportunities and ultimately achieve greater personal harmony, contentment and joy.
I specialize in helping
- professional women bring more of themselves into their workplace, work life and work processes;
- women who are following their hearts through a professional transition cultivate their inspiration while acknowledging, honoring and harnessing their past experiences and wisdom to support their ultimate success; and
- recently retired women identify those untapped parts of themselves that have been waiting to be released and flourish and bring greater meaning to this new stage of life.