Are You An Energy Worker?
Subtle aromatherapy can add powerful and pleasant complementary healing for energy workers, Reiki practitioners or Reiki Masters. Subtle aromatherapy is the use of pure and complete aromatic plant essence, essential oils to evoke change in the physical, emotional, mental, energetic or spiritual bodies.
Aromatics have extremely powerful vibrational attributes that can support energy work and other mind-body-spirit healing modalities. The use of aromatics for their energetic properties (vibrational or subtle aromatherapy) requires very little of the aromatic substance. The scent can be almost imperceptible and it will still work. In fact, less is often better.
Energetic Aromatic Products
Starchaser designs and handcrafts all natural energetic products that support client healing and support the energy worker or Reiki practitioner in his/her healing work.
Many of our products can be used for the benefit of both the practitioner and the client. For example, we have spritzes and diffuser oils that clear negative energy and draw in more protective and positive energies. This creates a safer healing environment very much like that acquired through the use of smudging. Similarly, bath salts and salt scrubs are excellent for moving and clearing energy and are helpful to clients and practitioners alike.
We’ve listed some of the ways that aromatics can support energy healing to provide an illustration and give practitioners an appreciation of how expansive and helpful the application of aromatics can be.
Back to top
Aromatic Products For the Practitioner:
- Sprays or spritzes to clear energy and draw in protection. These are lightly scented and particularly well suited for situations where clients may be allergic to smoke (smudge) or limited session drift (effect of one session on another) is desired.
- Diffuser oils that clear energy, support meditation or journeying, stimulate the retrieval of intuitive information or enhance integration of guidance.
- Bath oils and salts, inhalers and diffuser oils for grounding.
Classes and Workshops on Aromatics and Energy Work
- Several forms of Reiki (Western and Eastern/traditional Usui, SSR, Karuna, Gendai)
- Integrated Energy Therapy (IET)
- Aromatherapy (basic and advanced)
- Coaching and workshops on Personal and Professional Development of the Healing Practice
- Integrating Healing Modalities
- Blending Aromatics and Applications for Energy Work
- Blending Aromatics and Applications for Journey Work
- Aromatherapy Basics for Energy Workers
- Aromatherapy Basics for Massage Therapist
- Essential Oils and the Chakras
- Tips on Getting Better Sleep and Aroma Relaxation