What Is Energy Work?
Energy flows within and around the human body. This energy moves through a number of systems and includes bio-energy, chakras, meridians, and auras. Energy work encompasses a wide range of mind-body-spirit healing practices that focus on the body’s energy systems and how they relate to human health and well-being. Ancient Chinese and Indian healers understood and incorporated energy (qi, chi, and prana) into their practices. As with these ancient practices, energy work relieves energy blockages and imbalances that are believed to be the underlying causes of dis-ease and thus restores balance and supports healing and well-being.
Why People Seek Energy Work
- Reduce stress and the physical, emotional, mental, and energetic impacts of stress
- Improve concentration and mental clarity
- Clear blockages—physical, emotional, mental, spiritual
- Boost physical or mental energy
- Achieve and maintain balance and integration
- Modify unwanted recurrent or chronic mental, emotional, or behavioral patterns
- Support the process of change initiated by loss, necessity, or personal choice
- Improve sleep
- Relieve physical pain, stiffness, and tension
- Reduce nausea and other side-effects of radiation treatment and chemotherapy
Types of Energy Work
Starchaser offers safe, holistic, complementary/alternative healing sessions using Reiki, Integrated Energy Therapy (IET) and subtle aromatherapy. All sessions support the client’s own intentions and self-healing, whether the focus is physical, emotional, mental, or spiritual. Starchaser offers various forms of energy work, individually or in synergistic combinations, depending on the client’s desires and needs. Starchaser also conducts classes in energy work and how to integrate energy work with other healing modalities.
All sessions are given by a Master/Teacher/Practitioner.
Starchaser offers several types of energy work:
For more information and examples see our Energy Worker page.